| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Batna in August is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A paltry 17.7mm (0.7in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:57 long with an average length of 13:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Batna August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Batna, Algeria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Batna:
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 353.2 kms (219.5 miles) ENE
- Skikda, Algeria - 136.4 kms (84.8 miles) NNE
- Tunis, Tunisia - 371.1 kms (230.6 miles) ENE
- Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) NE
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 237.5 kms (147.6 miles) ENE
- Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) NNE
- Sousse, Tunisia - 389.4 kms (242 miles) E
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 341.7 kms (212.3 miles) E
- Tebessa, Algeria - 166.9 kms (103.7 miles) ESE
- Sfax, Tunisia - 412.9 kms (256.6 miles) ESE
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 271.5 kms (168.7 miles) ESE
- Gabes, Tunisia - 402.9 kms (250.4 miles) ESE
- El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) S